Last night was one of the funnest nights ever! I really enjoyed it thanks to good friends. Drew Cornwall called me up and asked if I had any plans for the evening. For once I didn’t and so he asked if I would like to hang out. They (as in Drew, Andrew, and Pam) were planning on going to the mall to “break social norms”. Haha, alright. I’ll play along. I can be pretty crazy, but normally I like to keep myself to myself. No big deal or anything right? Right. Andrew made a list and we split up into couples and it became a date. We had a race to see who could finish first. Here was the list that Andrew came up with:
- Take a picture with someone wearing the same color shirt as you.
- Talk to somebody and make them think you are from a different country.
- (We didn’t get to this one...)
- Have a speed-walking race from Nordstroms to Macys.
- Drew won that one. But only because he had longer legs...
- Successfully get somebody creeped out on an escalator.
- We didn’t accomplish this one, but we definitely tried.
- Each pick out an outfit for their date, then put it on and walk the cat-walk.
- We didn’t get to this one either. It seems like we didn’t do much, but don’t worry, we did. :)
- Face backwards in an elevator for 5 minutes.
- We did this on the escalator... and we didn’t do it for 5 minutes either.
- Have a push-up competition in the food court.
- Stand frozen in a unique position for 3 minutes.
- This one was a little harder, and just so you know, 3 minutes is a long time to stay frozen. It was epic! Drew even had a girl take a picture with him. It was awesome!
- Sniff 5 people, and tell them they smell like daisies (girls) or pure masculinity (boys).
- Drew did all of them. I didn’t want to smell someone. HAHA, or tell them that they smelled like pure masculinity... But there was a lady that he smelled on the escalator that went off on how her perfume wasn’t daisies, that it was this fancy stuff *insert French name here* and Drew just politely listened to her as she went off on her unisex scent. SO FUNNY.
- Ask someone if you can sing them a song. If they say yes, sing O Fortuna!
- Spontaneous workout! 5 jumping jacks, 10 situps, 10 lunges.
- I don’t think we ever did the situps... haha, but I got Andrew and Pam on video doing theirs.
- Imitating a model (it's kind of creepy if you ask me...)
- Get as many pictures with random salespeople at the kiosks as you can.
|The awesome, cool guy. Drew said that he was flexing just for me. LOL, awkward thumbs!|
|The girl on the far right with Drew is Jade. We're pretty tight. She doesn't work at a kiosk though... but Drew wanted his picture with her anyways just for kicks :)|
|What is up with all the "thumbs up" in my pictures... as Andrew would say, I have totes awks. (totally awkwaard....)|