One of the things that I love MOST about my ward friends is that they live REALLY close to me. They're within walking distance and I can just go where I need to go, whether we hang out, live life, we trade and borrow stuff from each other or whatever. It's the best.
Now, I don't know about you, but I do know that if you don't like your ward peeps life gets pretty miserable, am I right? Well, these are just a few reasons why I love them all :)
- We have lots of fun and get REALLY silly..
- We impersonate Twilight scenes when we get bored.
- Those who have them aren't afraid to show off their afros or as we like to call them, their poof!
- We're very protective over our chocolate snacks.
- We love to smile!
- We write things down that we say and quote ourselves.
- We make the best out of our sunburns! (astringent party!)
- We like animals.
- We eat LOTS of food.
- We're definitely not afraid to get messy
- We give ourselves gangster names!
- e.g. Snake, Flower, Sunshine, Fro, Poof, Goldilocks, etc.
- We're not afraid of some friendly competition
- We attempt to lick watermelon juice off of our elbows
- And successfully jump in the middle of pictures
- We may get knocked over in the wind
- some show off their funky tan lines
- others have extremely wicked coordination skills (even in a skirt!)
- and we pretend to make ourselves bleed... (it's a LONG story)
- OH YEAH! And we get eaten by tents!!!
- we get mud on all of our stuff!
- we may wear bonnets to keep the sun from burning us even more,
- Okay, so let's not forget the leaders either, but there aren't many pictures that can describe how amazing they are... heehee :)
We may laugh hysterically at nothing but we're always friends in the end, and that's why I love these guys! We'll always have a good time no matter what!!! I've pretty much created some of the most amazing memories with these guys and I'll love them forever! <3
(keeping ourselves occupied while we waited lots on trek)