Monday, June 28, 2010

What I Love About My Ward Friends

One of the things that I love MOST about my ward friends is that they live REALLY close to me. They're within walking distance and I can just go where I need to go, whether we hang out, live life, we trade and borrow stuff from each other or whatever. It's the best. 

Now, I don't know about you, but I do know that if you don't like your ward peeps life gets pretty miserable, am I right? Well, these are just a few reasons why I love them all :)
  • We have lots of fun and get REALLY silly..

  • We impersonate Twilight scenes when we get bored.

  • Those who have them aren't afraid to show off their afros or as we like to call them, their poof!

  • We're very protective over our chocolate snacks.

  • We love to smile!

  • We write things down that we say and quote ourselves.

  • We make the best out of our sunburns! (astringent party!)

  •  We like animals.

  •  We eat LOTS of food.

  •  We're definitely not afraid to get messy

  •  We give ourselves gangster names!
    • e.g. Snake, Flower, Sunshine, Fro, Poof, Goldilocks, etc.

  •   We're not afraid of some friendly competition

  •  We attempt to lick watermelon juice off of our elbows

  •  And successfully jump in the middle of pictures

  •  We may get knocked over in the wind

  • some show off their funky tan lines

  •  others have extremely wicked coordination skills (even in a skirt!)

  •  and we pretend to make ourselves bleed... (it's a LONG story)

  • OH YEAH! And we get eaten by tents!!!

  • we get mud on all of our stuff!
 
  • we may wear bonnets to keep the sun from burning us even more,

 
  • Okay, so let's not forget the leaders either, but there aren't many pictures that can describe how amazing they are... heehee :)
We may laugh hysterically at nothing but we're always friends in the end, and that's why I love these guys! We'll always have a good time no matter what!!! I've pretty much created some of the most amazing memories with these guys and I'll love them forever! <3

 (keeping ourselves occupied while we waited lots on trek)

2 comments:

  1. I made it on the post twice :) i feel so special!!!!!!!!!! I just discovered your blog, email me your email at paigestory8@yahoo.com and ill send you an invite to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me miss trek and it also gets me OH SO EXCITED for Girls Camp. . . I need to update my blog, but it is much more fun to just read yours!
    :) Thanks for making "the ward" such a ward to be a part of!

    ReplyDelete