Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just in case you didn't know...

I LOVE photography.
I love photographing people:

  • Families

  • Couples e.g. engagements, married people, friends (even though I haven't had the opportunity yet, I'm sure I will)
  • Seniors (or any individual for that matter)


  • Children (harder, yet doable)
  • Brides

  • Dance Groups (date dances, dancing groups, singing groups, groups, I love working with a large amount of people)

To be perfectly honest, it's just flat out the best time of my life.
I've even started considering University of Utah.
If I read correctly (and I'm not being fed false information),
then they offer a Masters Degree in Photography.
Which is EXACTLY what I want.
Now don't start hating me if you're a die-hard BYU fan.
The Y is in my options too.
Just need to do a bit more researching.
It's only a matter of time when I'll have to finally decide where I'm going to go to school for the next 4-6 years. No big deal or anything.

I love what I do and I love capturing moments,
faces,
life.
It's kind of like capturing life as you know it and then watching yourself change by comparing yourself to that moment.
I don't know about you, but either way, it fascinates me.
Anyways, if you need your pictures taken, let's have a photo shoot. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment