Monday, June 4, 2012

Magic Carpet Ride

(I've been needing to catch up on my blogging, especially with dances since I haven't had time to write in my journal.)

I got asked to my Senior Prom in the most unimaginable way possible. It was incredible. Was it embarrassing? Yes. But was it epic? Absolutely. I don't think I've ever felt more uncomfortable in my life. It was definitely interesting. I think the most embarrassing part about it was when what seemed to be crowds of people were watching. If only I had the footage of it. Alex does, but he hasn't given it to me yet.

So here's the story. I'm sitting at lunch, minding my own business when all of a sudden I looked up to see Cassidee Bohnet and Amanda Austin standing next to a piano in the middle of the commons. Don't worry, I suspected that something was going on. Lo and behold, Alex comes around the corner dressed as Alladin, while being carried on a platform with a carpet underneath him. Carrying him was Kaden Hendrickson, Andrew Thomas, Izak Erekson,  Spencer and Christian Lehr and Josh Seibert. Of course, he makes me get up on the platform with him. (Crowds have already started to gather.) Amanda sits down at the piano and starts playing "A Whole New World" and Alex began to sing. And there he was, asking me to Prom in front of everyone after changing the words to the song. Romantic right? I'm pretty sure my face was bright red. Don't even worry about it! Haha - :)

(Thanks to KholĂ© for taking and sending me this picture.)


No comments:

Post a Comment