Because last term DID NOT go well.
Try straight B-'s?
Talk about bringing down my accumulative GPA...
So here are a few goals for 4th term.
- Stay on top of EVERYTHING. ABSOLUTELY NO LATE WORK.
- Stop procrastinating everything. Get things done early.
- Stay ahead and not behind.
- 4.0 (I need something to bring my average back up... and a 4.0 would be the one to do that.)
- Stop getting so freaking busy and get some sleep at night!
- Watch the first season of Chuck over spring break (get over it, I'm obsessed)
- Win STUDENT COUNCIL ELECTIONS :)
- Get at least a 4 on the AP Calculus Test
- Stop missing so much school.
- Have fun doing it all :)