Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Every Once In A While...

Hello blogging world! I'm back! And with many stories to tell. I feel that I must post the most recent happening and I have come to believe that anyone can appreciate this, especially if you're in Mr. Broadbent's B4 Physics class. Raquel, I hope that you are able to get your car fixed. :)
Now, this is proof that every once in a while, physics can be fun.
Especially when there's some demolition involved!


This is what can happen if you let a bottled rocket hit the windshield of a car at 75 mph...


These two were the makers of the rocket. Splendid!


And this was the note that Jake left for them! (This was before we knew who's car it was.)


And this is everybody gathered around the car to check out the damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment