Monday, March 14, 2011

Ready to be Home

Soooo basically, I've been on tour all weekend. And all of last week. I have got a lot to make-up and lots to do before I get home. And guess what else? It ain't gonna happen. I'm gonna try to get most of it done, but whatever. I fail completely in the area.

Well, here is the highlight of my day.
Yesterday I found out that we were going to be able to have a sacrament meeting while we were in Anaheim. We all managed to fit into Mel and Agnes' room. Mel conducted the meeting (with permission from a bishop of course) and it was just so incredible. There were about 25 out of the 28 kids there. I can HONESTLY say that it was by far the most spiritual, uplifting, sob-infested meeting I have ever been to. It was just so amazing. Some of the guys had nice Sunday clothes but most of us (including myself) were in sweats and jeans and stuff. It rocked. We had an opening song "The Spirit of God" and Chance said our prayer. Austin and Daniel blessed the sacrament and passed it around and then Mel opened up a testimony meeting with his own and telling us how we should be malleable. It's kind of hard to explain, but it was really awesome. Anyways, then he opened it up for everyone to go up and share. In all truth, some of the boys that got up there I had no idea that they had such strong testimonies. My testimony was strengthened by it and I'm sure that the spirit touched every single soul in that room. I loved getting up there and sharing my testimony and sharing that side of me to some of my closest friends. I've loved this trip so much. I really don't want it to end, but it has to. I'm ready to come home. I'm not ready to come back to reality and school and homework and the stresses of my life, but hey, I can't avoid it forever. And either way, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment