Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Partial Black Friday Experience

I experienced my first Black Friday with Maddi tonight. (She called it Black Thursday since it's not quite yet Friday.) And not even fully. We just went to Wal-Mart at around 9 o'clock to buy some movies and to get out of the house and holy tamoles... we had a hard time finding a parking spot... it was absolutely crazy!!! We were thankful that they were letting people inside, but we weren't quite sure how we were going to get around. Push and shove people was what we were looking at, but fortunately we didn't have to get too rough. I only took one picture of us and it's not even a good one. We even went to Target and didn't even stop cause they were making people wait outside and we had to get home. Half way home, I realized that I should have taken a picture of everyone there since it was a part of our adventure, but I neglected to do so. That's okay though :) Anyways, I got two new movies to add to my collection (it's getting quite large in number, not huge, but I've spent a lot of money on $5 movies! haha). I got "Yours, Mine and Ours". Mom and Maddi told me that it was a good one, so I got it and then I bought "A Knights Tale"... I've seen it once, but I don't remember much. Haha, anyways, Thanksgiving was good. I'm thankful for everything in my life. Hope you stuffed your faces and I hope that no one went hungry today. Have a good rest of your weekend and if you're out doing Black Friday, don't get trampled.

No comments:

Post a Comment