Monday, July 9, 2012

Hot Air Balloons and Independence Day

Last week celebrating the 4th was just spectacular. I did so many things with family and friends. It was great :) The first official celebration was when Drew and I went to the hot air balloon launch. We decided to go on the morning of the 3rd and I got some pretty cool photos from it!





I love amazing lighting... It's spectacular. :)

After we got done there we went back to his house for a nap since we had to get up so early. I had a piano lesson and then headed off to work that day. That night Drew went with me to mission prep. (It is one of the best classes I have ever taken. It's so amazing.) After we were spiritually enlightened by Brother Christiansen, we headed up to Lehi to the movie theater to see The Amazing SPIDERMAN!!! Seriously, SUCH a good movie. It's amazing. If you haven't seen it, open up a new tab right now and buy your tickets. I'm not even joking. It's seriously so incredible.

When we got done in there it was dark outside and you could see the line of fire on the mountains. Scary stuff. Thank goodness for the rain a couple of days later. Muchly needed and a wonderful answer to many prayers around the valley.

On the 4th, my family went to see the Beach Boys at the Stadium of Fire. Not gonna lie, it was SUPER fun. I loved it. Bre was worried she wouldn't have a good time, BUT little did she know how much she knew the Beach Boys and sang along to almost all the songs with me. It was pretty awesome. (I have more pictures somewhere, but this one was taken with my phone, and the others are on mom's camera... maybe I'll post those later... haha :)


Well, I hope you all had a fun and safe 4th of July. Always remember that life is good, even when ashes fall into your eyes when you're looking up at the fireworks! (Don't worry, I totally put my sunglasses on during it. Problem solved!)

No comments:

Post a Comment