Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lehi Football Game/Performing Arts Carwash

Well, I'd just like to start by saying that this weekend has been a pretty great one! Last night I had the chance to go over to Carly's house and we went to the football game. We went against Lehi AND we won! Even though Lehi totally sucks, we still won. Haha, so yeah. That was a good time even though the game felt like it went on FOREVER! And I was also running on 4 hours of sleep so everybody was asking me if I was alright. But I was fine. Just tired. And I don't remember the score, so sorry about that, but we won by quite a bit :)
 
Lehi
 
Timp
This morning we had our Performing Arts Car Wash. It was SOOO much fun! Abby, Lisa, Carly, Craig and Connor [just to name a few] were all there and it was just a freaking BLAST! I don't think I've been washed so much in my entire life... Afterwards, Carly, Craig and I went Craig's house and ate junk food, played video games and just hung out. It was a great day! Hopefully we'll be able to do it again soon!!!
 
This will definitely be a day to remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment