Saturday, January 15, 2011

Sundays at Tiffany's

I just currently finished (like 10 minutes ago) one of the cutest books ever. "Sundays at Tiffany's" definitely has the cute factor. James Patterson, who is one of my FAVORITE authors EVER, (in case you're not familiar with him), writes the "Maximum Ride" series also. Those are the only books that I can think of that any of my known readers might have heard of. Anyways, this book is magical, heart-breaking, and, like we all love, has a happy ending. I'd recommend it to anyone in the mood for a cute, sappy, romantic, love story. It's a quick read as James Patterson always makes his chapters short and sweet. It's definitely not a favorite, but I enjoyed it a lot :)

Next book on the long list of books to read: Among the Hidden (no... I haven't read them yet...)

1 comment:

  1. Your new blog background is 100% you. . . also, you motivated me to update mine (my background that is). Also, how are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete