Sunday, January 16, 2011

This is probably why I can't score a date... Ha...

This is probably why I can't score a date... haha, I do this on my weekends with my cousins because I have nothing better to do. But I'm gonna be honest. I love them and this is usually what I prefer to do... that may explain a lot of my dating troubles... ha, ah well. I like making a fool of myself. Who am I to kid? Seriously.


This is Maddi and Savanna's jar of words. It's full of words... that we wrote on paper. Don't know how many are in there, so don't ask.


As Nikki would say, "This is a lime on steroids."
So we play "what if" too. I'm not gonna put those on here though... there are FAR too many... ha... we played for hours... I guess this is who I am. And I'm alright with that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment