Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Exhausted Excitement

I. Am. Exhausted.
Nothing bothers me more than when I don't have the time or energy to do all the things that I love. I just hope that I can manage myself a little better next year. I wouldn't say that I'm miserable, but I'm beyond stressed. Grades just aren't my best. Next year there are a few things that are on my side and taken advantage of. Thank goodness I'm gonna have some fun next year.

• I don't have a math class.
• I don't have a science class.
• I have a lot of classes that are relevant to my chosen career (i.e. photography, business management, web design)
• I'm running for student council! (ah! I'm super nervous!) And it's gonna be awesome.
• I have been given the opportunity to be the permanent stage manager for Productions Company, but since I want to take Humanities with Crampton and it is also A4, I'm going to be a TA for Broberg first semester to keep adding and building up my portfolio for a scholarship.

Disadvantages:
• I don't have room for choir. :( This saddens me because I really truly don't know what I am going to do without it! It's crazy! I have worked all through junior high and high school and I'm not even going to tryout for chamber. It depresses me a bit, but I must do things that are going to help me with my future. I just have to take that into consideration.

So basically, either way, whether I make student council or not, I'm going to have a busy year next year. Especially with stage managing, advanced photography, and just keeping up with everything that I do.

Also, it's 12 days till Disneyland! I am so excited to go on this trip!!! It's so exhilarating! We had our tour meeting yesterday and it was just so awesome!!! It made me even more pumped for it just to hear all about it, get our itineraries for it and finally get to see all that we do. My next task is to get together with Carly and make a final list of everything I'm going to take. EVERYTHING. Down to the last bobby pin. I think I'll start on that tomorrow. This vacation is gonna be so nice! It's sweet! Gah! I'm running out of awesome positive words! Anybody got any? Anyways, it's gonna be awesome. And I'm gonna plan where everything is gonna go and have places for stuff. It's just... Wow... It just CANNOT come soon enough!!!!!

So today in English, we started poetry. Yep, that's right. Poetry. I'm probably the most excited about this unit than I normally would (the fact that I got more than half, as well as more than anyone in the class, could have contributed a major part into this excitement). So if I write anything so amazing that it just blows me and Mrs. Crampton away, I'll be sure to share it with you. (Honestly, it's not likely to happen, but we never know now do we?) I'm pretty stoked about it and we can all thank Mrs. Phippen (my English teacher last year) for pounding poetry and figurative language into our heads. I definitely have to give her most of the credit for my soon to be success in our poetry unit.

Alright, now that that is out of the way, I don't really have much else to say. I mean, I could keep going, but I won't, just for the sake of your sanity. Man, I haven't written a rambly blogpost for a while. I quite enjoyed this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment