Friday, August 5, 2011

I Actually Enjoy These Things...

Much to popular belief, I enjoy random surveys. I enjoy them more if someone is actually asking me in person, but either way, this is fun. I enjoy reading what other people say too, and I've never done one on the blog before... only as a note on Facebook. But I'm sure it's fine. No worries. Here are some random facts about me :)

ABC About You Questions:



A- AVAILABLE: umm... time wise? ;) Not really. Oh wait... you mean a relationship... um. well, I'm not with anyone, but that doesn't mean I'm available.
 B- BIRTHDAY: June 20


C- CRUSHING ON: not really.


D- DRINK YOU LAST HAD: H2O (In case you are uneducated... that's water.)


F- FAVORITE SONG: um... currently... THIS ONE and THIS ONE! :)

E- EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My adopted brother


G- GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: hmm... Bears.


H- HOMETOWN: Orem


I- IN LOVE WITH: life.


J- JUGGLE: haha... one... maybe...


K- KILLED SOMEONE: with BOLOGNA ;) (Only Pippen and Darth Maul would get that!!! hahaha)


L- LONGEST CAR RIDE: On the way home from Seattle. I slept most of the way though.

M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Reeses. Always.


N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 1 sister and an adopted brother.

 
O- ONE WISH: To become a wife, mother and successful photographer


P- PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: my grandpa Ted. I needed a ride to the high school this morning.


R- REASON TO SMILE: Because I have the best co-workers.


S- SONG YOU LAST SANG: "Lovin' You Tonight" by Andrew Allen, which is my favorite song list up above. :)


T- TIME YOU WOKE UP: 7:15, then fell back to sleep, then woke up at 8:45

 
U- UNDERWEAR COLOR: white. I know... boring.

 
V- VEGETABLE(S): cucumbers. yum...


W- WORST HABIT: biting my fingernails.


X- X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: My stomach/rib cage area. Was having random pains so they gave me an x-ray. Luckily nothing was wrong.


Y- YOYOS ARE: I don't like playing with them, but I like watching people do cool tricks.


Z- ZODIAC SIGN: Gemini






RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU:


Spell your name without vowels: Svnn


Your favorite number?: 4


What color do you wear most?: umm... i have a lot of colors. I could probably tell you the color I don't wear. And that's yellow. But if I had to choose, probably blue, cause I have the most of it.


Least favorite colors?: I don't really have a least favorite color... is that weird? It depends on what it's with. Like, I like red furniture, but not red clothes as much. I like blue and purple and stuff, but not as a wall color. Hm... I guess it just depends on what it is. I enjoy the blue sky and the green grass and the yellow sun. I just like all colors where they should be :)


What are you listening to?: Parachute


Are you happy with your life right now? Yeah. Until school starts, then I don't know what I'll do with myself...


Who's your best friend? Alex Blackham


When do you start back at school/college?: August 22... Not looking forward to it.


Are you outgoing?: Yup. Sure am.


Favorite pair of shoes?: my purple vans. they rock.


Can you dance?: haha yeah, not very well though. i can do the macarena :)


Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?: Haha, I've never even heard of that!


Can you whistle?: Nope.


Cross your eyes: All the time. Haha, it's a casual thing for me, especially when I'm trying to think.

 
THE DO'S:


Do you believe there is life on other planets?: yeah, sure.


Do you believe in miracles?: absolutely.

 
Do you believe in magic?: all the time. I'm a magical person. I do magical things every day! (Take that as you will.)


Love at first sight?: Nah. Love is gradual.


Do you believe in Santa?: Symbolically, yes.


Do you know how to swim?: Yeah, but I'm not very good at it...


Do you like roller coasters?: I LOVE THEM!!! :)


Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows? No way. I like to think that I could, but in reality, there's no way. I can hardly stand finding a maggot in my cereal or chunky milk.


Have you ever been on a plane?: Yup.


Have you ever asked someone out?: Yup. To a dance :)


Have you ever been asked out by someone?: Yup.


Have you ever painted your nails?: Yeah. It's been quite a while though. I'm a nail biter and I don't like the taste of nail polish... ha. Get what I'm saying?

 
THE WHAT'S:


What is the temperature outside?: 72 degrees


What radio station do you listen to?: 103.1, 98.7, 104.3 Let's be honest, I don't really listen to the radio though... I like to listen to my iPod.


What was the last restaurant you ate at?: Sensuous Sandwich

 
What was the last thing you bought?: Sensuous Sandwich


What was the last thing on TV you watched: Dr. Oz; it was on this morning when I got home from the high school and I watched them talk about stomach ulcers while I ate my breakfast.


Who was the last person you took a picture of?: My mom and sister


Who was the last person you said I love you to? Umm... I don't know?


Who you said it to and actually meant it? Not sure...


CRYING SECTION: (oh brother...)


Ever really cried your heart out?: yeah. I always fall asleep after that.


Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yup. It's not pleasant.


Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: Yeah...


Ever cried over the opposite sex?: hahahahahhahahahahah. you're asking me this? DUH. I envy those who haven't.


Do you cry when you get an injury?: depends.


Do certain songs make you cry?: umm... depends on the mood I'm in I guess






HAPPY SECTION:


Are you a happy person?: absolutely


(haha, that's it?)
HAVE YOU EVER:


Been to jail?: Contrary to popular belief, no. I have not. ;)


Mooned someone?: Nada


Laughed so hard you cried?: That's the only way to live


Cried in school?: yes. and i find it quite embarrassing, but I have wonderful friends who love me. (ahem... Charlotte and Jacob Broadbent have seen me cry at school before. And Carly... but she's seen me cry a thousand times.)


Wanted to be a model?: hmm... I think so. But then I remind myself that I'm not coordinated enough, and I'm not sketchy either...so...


Done something really stupid that you still laugh about?: EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE.


Been on drugs?: After I got my wisdom teeth out. Lortab does wonderful things. ;)


Gone skinny dipping?: um... do I have to answer this question honestly? (yes... don't ask why and don't ask for details cause you won't get them...)





THIS OR THAT:


Pepsi or Coke?: pepsi


Chocolate or Vanilla?: vanilla


Strawberries or Blueberries?: strawberries


Meat or Veggies?: veggies. with LOTS of ranch :)


TV or Movie?: movie


Guitar or Drums?: guitar; totally hot (but let's be honest, the piano is better than both of them...)


Adidas or Nike?: eh. don't really care. don't wear either.


Chinese or Mexican?: Don't really like either, but I like orange chicken... does that count?


Cheerios or Corn Flakes?: Cheerios. Dad lives off the stuff. But they're not my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment