Friday, May 14, 2010

The Beauties of Study Hall

The beautiful thing about study hall is Fridays. My friends, we play silly games, listen to music, hang out and just have a good time. Today some of the jocks came in because of their low grades. Unfortunately, we have to be quiet today, even though we're not really doing it. We're still jamming out to our iPods and just hanging out while I update this blog of mine! Anyways, we do so many great things and it's really helped me catch up and stay caught up... unless that is... I don't feel like doing anything. Today, mainly because I'm glad that we're doing random things because it's gotten my mind off of what's to come after school. Thank goodness for that. When I do my homework, it gives me too much time to think, that's for sure. Well, while Styx is ringing in my ears, I'm enjoying the sweet sound of the low chatter in the room. For once in my life, I'm thankful for a distraction.

Here's Craig doing a funny pose and completely holding it. It was sweet, so I took a picture of it. Sorry it's sideways. Haha, this computer is wack!

No comments:

Post a Comment