Friday, May 14, 2010

The Best Part About Spending the Afternoon by Yourself

By far, the best thing EVER! (right next to food that is), is spending the afternoon by yourself. No one home, it's just you, yourself, and the love of music and the jamming speakers. I think you have a pretty good idea of where I'm going with this. Well, when you're home alone for an afternoon, you can jam  AS LOUD AS YOU WANT! It's beautiful. You can sing and no one is listening, dance like no one is listening, and laugh as if there is no tomorrow (although you don't have to be alone to do that :) ). Either way, you're in charge of the volume and no body can tell you turn it down. (except when the bass scares you into thinking that someone's beating down the door, it just happened to me while jamming to "Haven't Met You Yet". But that's what I'm talking about!!!) So now that I'm listening to Mr. BublĂ© sing "L-O-V-E" to me, I'd better go attempt to dance with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment