Saturday, August 7, 2010

"Clothed in Purple and Fine Linen"

Alright, so we weren't in "fine linen", but mine and Carly's cardigans ARE new and I don't think I've ever seen Kaden wear that shirt before, so it must be FAIRLY new, yes? Well, as you might know, we went on a purple streak. Two people is typical, but three is always fun. Love always getting the psycological memo to wear a certain color on a certain day. It totally makes me feel "cool". Haha, yeah...

Typical us. This is pretty much candid. Haha.

 Kaden's.... kinda smile? Haha, I happen to like this picture a lot! :)

This post reminds me a lot of our "orange memo"... hahaha... good stuff right there... So maybe I'm the only one who connects with my friends. Just not all of them at the same time... 

Here's the link:

The Orange Memo

No comments:

Post a Comment