Sunday, August 1, 2010

Where I've Spent the Last Five Days

So I just spent the last 5 days at Mia Shalom with some of the people that I love the most. Most definitely a great week to remember. It was a rather rough week, but I made it through and am happy to bring home all the great memories that I shared with people that make me happy and have grown closer to other people in ways that I never thought I would. It was so great. So here are some amazing things about girls camp this year. (In pictures of course :) )

 Yeah... because we're just that cool....

Why yes, in fact, Carly and I did wear the same shirt on the first day. :)

We got a bit "knotty" if you know what I mean.
We helped make tang... and LOTS OF IT!
(Carly stirred and it wouldn't wash off.... heehee...)
We were super heroes! Go music committee! FTW!
We got matching pajamas and t-shirts,
We love us some confidence course and waterfront,
And we love each other! <3
 I'm just saying.... haha, there will be more to come! I've run out of computer time! Catch y'all later!

1 comment:

  1. I love you more than girls camp. . .but it was fun! :) Thanks for helping to make it so great.

    ReplyDelete