Sunday, June 5, 2011

Let's Review, Shall We?

So having had a junior year bucket list, here are the things that I accomplished (bold), things that didn't get accomplished (italics) and then of course those things that are right there in the middle (both).

Here's the list:
  • Go to every dance (Homecoming, Sadies, Bargain Ball, Preference, Prom and Morp - IN THAT ORDER!) 
    • It was so much fun. I loved going with all the guys that I did. (Some more than others...)
  • Ask a football player out on a date
    • Um... yeah. It was good, but not the best choice I have ever made. 
  • Be elected Student Body President
    • Not exactly. I was all for it, and then I decided to run for something else. So I'm on student council. Yay :)
  • Reach out of my comfort zone to make lots of friends and meet a lot of new people
    • I felt as though I made a lot of friends this year. And not just petty relationships that will never last. I have some really close friends now that I'm only gonna get closer to during senior year.
  • Make Footloose a success, and become as reliable as I can be
    • Footloose was stressful, but SOOO much fun and definitely worth all of the time it took. I really enjoyed every little bit of it. (And bossing people around was lots of fun too :) ) 
  • Get an A in Calculus (come on... at least one term...)
    • Oh brother. Hardest class EVER. I hated that class. Have some good memories with it, but all it brought was pain and misery. Stupid B-'s all year...
  • Take summer school to get ahead and so I'm not miserable Senior year... haha
    • Not even. Just had to make a few sacrifices in order to fill up my FULL schedule for senior year. It won't be difficult though. I promise I won't be miserable at all.
  • Go to every dance with someone different
    • Definitely a success. It was a total blast. Izak, Tanner, Andrew, Kaden, Jordan and Alex. So much fun.
  • Get Driver's License
    • That was exciting. The idea was to get it before my permit expired. I definitely made it happen.
  • Get A's and Honors credit in seminary all year
    • Ha, yup. Still have some stuff to do, but it shouldn't be too difficult :)
  • Pass Calculus AP test at the end of the year with a 4 or a 5
    • I shall let you know in July... when we get our scores... :P I felt good about it though.
  • Actually TAKE the ACT
    • I will be on Saturday... wish me luck!
  • Finish the Book of Mormon
    • Nope. That's been pushed to a summer goal. And I wrote it down. And it's going to happen.
  • Finish Harry Potter Series (I'm on Book 6!!!)
    • Oh yeah. Definitely on my favorite books list now.
  • Make Show and Chamber
    • Nope, I didn't even try out. Had a change of plans and I'm taking photography instead. I'm gonna miss choir a TON, but it'll be totally worth it and I have a lot of memories associated with choir. No worries. I'm gonna miss it a lot, but at the same time, I'm gonna love being able to enjoy all the concerts. :)
  • Get braces off
    • Urgh... We're shooting for July.

No comments:

Post a Comment