Thursday, June 2, 2011

Things I Could Tell You About

There are a few things that I could tell you about right now. This week has been crazy and so it wouldn't be very hard. I could tell you more about my photoshoot with the Blackham family, or setting up the T on the mountain this morning or even failing to go back this evening and helping take it down, or I could talk about how excited I am to start working with my best friend this summer, or even tell you about how 50% of the girls that sang in my sister's 6th grade graduation tried to sing JB (and I can proudly say that my sister wasn't one of them). But all I truly have to say right now is that I am content. Content with life and everything in it. Thank goodness. I think I'm finally on my way to my peak of happiness again. :)

Hello summer.
And hello to smelling like yummy sandwiches 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment