Tuesday, July 19, 2011

762 Days

It's done!
The braces are gone!
As of yesterday, I am chain free!
It's SOOOOOOO weird to me still.
Whenever I eat something, my tongue will automatically go to get the food out of my braces that aren't there anymore!!! :)
I seriously want my teeth to be slimy FOREVER.
It's the coolest feeling ever!!!
Every time I look in the mirror, I have to smile to make sure I'm not dreaming or something. I don't know. It's just bizarre. So here are some random facts about my braces...

Date they were put on: June 16, 2009
Date they were taken off: July 18, 2011
Length of suffering: 2 years, 1 month, and 2 days (or 762 days)
# of surgeries: 3
# of teeth pulled: 1
Happiness level with my smile: infinite

Really, the only thing that I'm going to miss about the orthodontist is the orthodontist. Seriously, they were some of my favorite people. I'm very happy with what they were able to do. It's just... I mean... This is what my teeth looked like a couple of months before I got them on...


Do you see that?
Yeah, well, my self-esteem didn't keep me from smiling even though I had a ridiculous smile. There wasn't much to change... That was visible anyways. Just the fangs... haha. After so long, I'm rather excited about the turnout. It still hurts to brush my teeth, but hey, it's totally worth it! AND I got some yummy caramel candies that are DELISH. I'm not a huge fan of caramel, but these are good. I bet you wish that I would share with you. I have an appointment on Thursday to get my retainers and everything, and I should be getting some cool pictures and stuff. It's rather neat-o. I'm also probably getting my pictures taken on Thursday as well by the wonderful Kayla Cannon. I'm rather excited! It should be wonderful to have some legit pictures instead of some stupid picture that I took with my camera and the lighting isn't even good! Haha, but I guess that's just the photographer in me. Picky picky... heehee... :)

More updates to come!!!

1 comment: