Monday, July 11, 2011

Don't Offer to Kiss it Better

Have you ever bitten your tongue before? I have. Many times. And yet, before this morning, I had never bit it so hard that it bruised. I'm pretty sure that you would ever be able to see a bruise on your tongue, cause that would look like a disease or something! Haha, but let's be honest, it's not something that you hear about every day. I was just sitting and eating my cereal and I guess my tongue just decided to get in the way of my teeth and yeah... I'm sure you can guess what happened next.

Anyways, you know it's serious when it's the night after and your tongue still hurts and it's hard to chew and eat anything cause your tongue is involved with eating, believe it or not. It even kind of hurts to talk. True story.

Now, I know that my story is heart wrenching and painful to think about, but please... Don't offer to kiss it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment