Thursday, July 15, 2010

Painting Footprints

There are many ways that feet can be useful. They can but aren't limited to:
  • walking
  • running
  • dancing
  • jumping
  • balancing
  • standing straight
  • and never forget painting :)
Today the neighbors and I got together and painted pictures with our hand and foot prints. It was rather exciting, let me tell ya! It was a lot of fun and awesome to just sit out in the sun and have a good time. Thanks to Jamie, we got to use a LOT of different colors and that made it even more exciting! I would definitely recommend this and I think that this would make an AWESOME (and inexpensive, might I add), day date or just any date that could easily lead to a water fight. Sounds fun to me! :)

That last one is a section of my favorite one that I did today. Lots of colors and awesomeness! Gotta love it! And of course, the one with my foot and the paint peeling off just shows how many layers were on my foot. Extremely refreshing when I was able to rinse off with the hose water. <3

1 comment: