Saturday, September 25, 2010

Homecoming 2010 PART 2

DAY DATE

Sorry about the hold-up... haha, I've been SUPER busy lately. It's been SUPER fun though and now I'm gonna stop saying SUPER cause it's getting SUPER annoying. I can just see the stupid grin on your face from that little spastic moment that I just had right there... anyways, here's part 2 of my fantastic first date dance weekend and all its awesomeness!

At first it was only the 6 of us... heehee, which was fun (Andrew, Kylie, Jared, Kallie, Izak and I) and the reason I'm not in the first picture is because I took it, so they took a picture of me from up above! And yes... my hair is green from the previous night... hahahaha, I was feeling lazy morning of.

We then decided that we needed to make a star with our feet. Sounds fun right? Yeah, that's what I thought too... except for the fact that my OCD kicks in and that our feet aren't the same width apart... but what can you do when you're crammed in a little space at the Discovery Park? (Oh yeah, that's where we are in these pictures, in case you were wondering!!!)


Yeah... well... you know how we are... and if you don't, don't feel too bad... haha ;)

Then we found this sign... ha, yeah... I'm glad we didn't get in trouble or anything. It's not like we were vandalizing it or anything right?


The rest of the group arrives! And Lisa does have her eyes shut in this picture, but it's still totally cute!!!

We're just being us... there's no further way to explain...


 And these are the marvelous girls,

and the magnificent boys! We had loads of fun!

 Totally cute aren't they???

Our men... and of course... Kaden isn't smiling... shocker isn't it?

Haha, typical Abby face. I love it <3

I'm so glad that Tiff was in our group. It was scrumdiddliumptious!

Ummm.... several of us attempted this twirly thinger... and let's be honest... it was freaking hilarious to watch... really. It was epic. Here's a video of Kaden doing it!!!

Okay, so here's just us... hanging out and having the time of our lives. I gotta tell you, September 18, 2010 will live in our memories forever!!!! :D













Oh... and in case you were wondering... we played Apples to Apples too. It was freaking hilarious and definitely tops any other time I've ever played this game... LOL, good flippin' times. Wouldn't you agree??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment