Saturday, September 25, 2010

Timp vs. MV Football Game

So we had another football game... against MVHS... they were 0-5... until last night... they're now 1-5... and Timp... yeah, we're 4-2. So ummm.... when are they going to stop letting the other team win? This had better not keep going on or I will PERSONALLY ask the coach if I can give the team a pep talk. I'll do it, you all know I will and I'll make it good and I'll stick it in their heads that they have what it takes to win to anybody, and I completely believe that... unless they're being stupid and arrogant. Pull your heads out of the clouds boys and come back to reality.

NOTE TO VIEWERS: It really does take that much fun out of football games if we lose... especially to MVHS... now I'm not upset because we lost... it happens. I'm upset because the team gave up. You could see it! I mean, just the way they were walking on the field, the way that you could see their positive attitudes decreasing (last week's game didn't help...) and the fact that their playing SUCKED (to put it so bluntly...) Don't get me wrong... I love the guys and the potential that they hold, but really... just... grrr... okay, I'm done... anyways, let me move on from this rampaging of my feelings on the football game...

We did have some good fun at the football game. It was more towards the beginning though... just to clear that up a bit... ha... 
 And the paint on the napkin made a butterfly!!!

 And Kallie's a weirdo, as always... HAHA :D

We had many adventures... like flying!!! (You just need a magic cape like mine!!! :) )

And lots of fun and hilarious friends! So fantastic ya know?

The football players and the cheerleaders; good stuff.

 So priceless!!!


 Measuring up Alex and Austing... we agreed that they were the same height. So apprently they've had this thing going for like... ever... longer than I've known both of them and how one is always taller than the other... but no... they are equal now!!!

 Ummm.... yeah... these are those StuCo freaks... yeah... They're crazy... (hahahaha, just kidding!!!! but you guys really are crazy maniacs at football games!)

 And after our terrible loss, we went to Maceys for some comfort food... it was nice.
ANd DEFINITELY helped cheer me up!!! Haha, especially with these guys!!! :D

1 comment: