Monday, September 20, 2010

Homecoming 2010 PART 1

CARNIVAL AND GAME DAY

Wow... I don't even know where to begin with this subject... haha, there's just SO MUCH! It's absolutely fabulous. This last weekend was so incredible! I will never EVER forget it. Well, let me tell you the story in pictures shall we? With narration of course :)

When we got to the school for the carnival, we parked and Joe jumped onto the hood of the car. It was rather hilarious, therefore documenting it with said picture!



And this, as you can see, is Mr. Durtschi after getting smothered in pie. This is an image I will never let escape my head.

Craig, yet again, managed to get another goldfish. He only got one this year (last year he got two... heehee :) )

These are my two bestest gal-pals and they followed the white-out rule!!!


My awesome cape that I had lots and lots of people sign, it turned out incredible and is now tacked to my ceiling about my bed for me to dazzle over at night when I've got nothing better to do.

And Chris was there too. It was pretty sweet!

The cow wanted to sign my cape too, which made me really excited!!!

I enjoyed a nice frazil,

Izak got a new hair color,

Kaden rode on a horse,

I love my Kallie Wallie!

Kylie was the only one ready for this picture... haha

Murphy is always ready for a picture. He's rockin'!

Andrew of all people, won this purse... hahahaha!

And he had a pretty rockin' balloon hat.

And he had a bunny named Tim.

I attempted to fly in my cape... I need some assistance though... :)

Then the cheerleaders needed their picture taken!

Have I ever told you how much I love drummers? I think I have...

And as much as I hate to admit this... football players are growing on me too... maybe their is life and reality in those cocky brain of theirs.

The guys were so ready to storm the field!

And Andrew and Izak totally make my life worthwhile!

Yeah, this is pretty dang sexy if I do say so myself! :)

We won't really talk about the game... still really pissed off about it, and probably will be for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment