Friday, February 5, 2010

Dear Amber...

Dear Amber,
I absolutely love you. Let's hang out more often yes? Go see more movies, talk about how stupid men are, and laugh when we realize that we wouldn't be able to survive without them; sound like a plan? Sounds good enough to me. Thanks for going to the movie with me today too. That's why the title of this blog is "Dear Amber" cause we went and saw "Dear John". Haha get it? Although I'm still unsure about how I felt about the movie itself I still loved going with you. It gave me warn fuzzies that you would even consider hanging out with a 15 year old like me :) Well, today was fun.

Tomorrow should be interesting...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Savanna,
    Your post just made my night. . . and believe me it has been one of those nights! Can hardly wait to see you tomorrow -- lots to say about "those men."
    Love,
    Amber

    ps- I don't think I am going to read the book and I decided I didn't love the movie, but I think that there are lots of others we should watch!

    ReplyDelete