Thursday, February 4, 2010

**hint hint**

Man, I hate starting new blog posts. I just want them to be there, if you know what I mean. I don't mind reading them over once they're on there, but hey, there isn't any other way to get them on here unfortunately.

Yesterday was such a fun day. Drama is still as annoying as when somebody stands in front of the TV when you're trying to watch it and it's like a really intense part and they won't move, so you get mad and throw things at them and they laugh in your face... yeah... that's how bad it is.

I have been emotionally and physically draining myself to the core. I'm really and seriously about to die. Not only did I fall asleep (and sleep for the whole time) after I finished the last section of the UBSCT (thank GOODNESS it's OVER) but I haven't felt very good all day. My friends keep me happy though, but I wasn't with them until like... lunch, so, the first half of my day was crappy.

(Okay, so going back to yesterday)
After school we needed to somehow get to Alex's house to do some last minute touch-ups for our solos and  yeah, that was a good time. I've pretty much warmed the hearts of his little brothers by pretending to be interested in the things they were talking about and listening to what they have to say. They're quite entertaining actually. Little Aaron is my favorite though. He's such a stud. He's a good whistler too AND he plays the piano by ear, which I think is the greatest thing ever! He's awesome. I found out that Alex collected Pokémon cards when he was in the second grade (nerd...) and they were fun to look at. Adam went off about videogames while Aaron went off on his tangents. It was crazy stuff. Then we got to the practicing. Haha, anyways, we were laughing, singing and having a good time. I changed into my skirt and then we were off to the school. It was so awesome. I could seriously be with those guys 24/7 and I wouldn't have a problem with it. Hanging out at the school was fun and I could definitely see Alex coming to Timpanogos **hint hint**

Anyways, my solo went great and so did everybody elses and Alex did a great job, even though he messed up a few times.

Tonight we went and saw Kayla in April Ann at the Hale. It was SOOO cute! It was such a good play and I loved absolutely everything about it! Kaden and Kallie helped make it more fun and we had a great time! All the characters were amazing and lovable and it was just a fantastic time. Can't wait to see the next one!!! Luckily tomorrow we don't have school, so Amber and I (and I don't know who else) are going to go and see "Dear John". Wanted to read the book first but, psh, who has time to read anymore? I'll get to it eventually... LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment