Wednesday, February 10, 2010

...Especially for V-day...

Today I have officially declared that I just might be suffering from chronic sleep deprivation and on top of that, well, stress... gotta love it... (not) Running on only about 4 hours of sleep, I still have homework to do and mutual in between that. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to fit in American Idol tonight. Well, let's see... how have I seen the Lord in my life today? Well, my friends make me happy and I always see His hand in mine through my friends and their gifts to make me happy. Contrary to this is anything that has to do with theater is NOT making me happy right now. Valentine's Day is growing on me this year, yet I'm still refusing to wear red and pink together. Okay, maybe I'm giving in tomorrow because I'm bored... and maybe if I'm lucky I'll be able to get enough sleep tonight. Muchly appreciated is the one and only Brandon Bringhurst for the ride home from rehearsal today. He's one of the few people I can stand to be around in that group, none the less probably one of the few that have gotten to know me at all and can stand to be around me. Geez... life's a mess...

Scripture reading is going great and I've got PreCalc and Chemistry homework to do. It's a good feeling. Now I wish I could hang out with Alex, Izak, Kallie, Kaden etc. (those people which I hope you know who I'm referring to... I'm in deep agonizing pain to be with the ones that I love... especially for v-day... but it's not gonna happen) Well, I'm off to do something else that doesn't involve... well... I don't know... I'm just off to start on some homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment