Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chocolate from Mom always makes life easier...

Well, for being sick on Valentine's Day, it wasn't such a bad day. I didn't have to see any guys or feel bad about not getting anything pink, red or purple and let me tell you, it was a pretty good day. This weekend has been good. Not over done whatsoever, but not COMPLETELY boring (we can thank it for landing on a Sunday this year). I got very few gifts but what were given were simple and sentimental and pretty much some of the best blessings you can get, I can definitely tell you that.


1. A nice relaxing day.
2. Gratitude from Izak for the card I made him. 
3. A spiritual inspiration for Amber and her card that I also made.
4. Reeses Cups from Mom (chocolate from Mom always makes life that much easier)
5. A phone call from Alex.

Now all of these five things, let me tell you, aren't the most romantic things you'll ever hear on a V-day, but they were good enough for me and I feel blessed that I can see them and realize the many blessings I have in my life both mentally, physically and being able to be spiritually in tune. That's good enough for me for now :)

2 comments:

  1. you are so cute Savanna you sure know how to inspire people to appreciate the simplest things in life. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savanna,
    You didn't tell me you were sick on valentine's day! No fun. I hope that you are feeling better now and ready to go back to school. I think you should come over for dinner one night this week and I can make you something other than cold cereal! :)

    Also, I'm flattered I made your list. . . but more flattered that you made me that great card.

    ReplyDelete