Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh, how it just keeps getting better... *do you hint the sarcasm?*

This morning as my alarm went off and I extended my arm to tap the snooze button again, something occurred to me... maybe I should stay home today... I haven't had a day off in a long time. Even though I knew that if I stayed home I would have to get something academic done, I knew it would be worth it and the 3-4 hours extra sleep. So I called Mom at work and told her that I was staying home and went back to bed. Soon did I realize that I probably should go to rehearsal but the only time that Grandpa could get me there was 12:30 because he had a lunch date with Grandma. That was during lunch, so I just had to go to 4th period. So when I woke up at 11:00, (yes you should be jealous), I started last weeks new episode of NCIS: LA and then started getting ready. So I packed up my stuff (my scriptures... lol) and went off to school. After school, Kallie told me that we didn't have rehearsal. Well, I was excited because I didn't have to be at school for another 3 hours, but that also meant that I had already wasted time on being able to catch the bus and so I had to wander around for a bit. It was quite useful though. I was able to make up the quiz that I had missed in PreCalc that morning and such, so it wasn't totally worthless and is gonna save me a lot of time in the long run. Then I went home and acted as though it had been a completely normal day and did ma homework.. a pain? Yeah... But life goes on *shrugs* Being sick just doesn't help the whole exhaustion problem, but it had to come sooner or later right? Now I just wish that I could be better already...

No comments:

Post a Comment