Sunday, May 29, 2011

awesome.

My mom got a new calling.
IN THE YOUNG WOMEN'S!
WOOT!
Guess what else?
She's the personal progress advisor whatchamacallit!
And guess what else?
Amber is the young women's president!
One of my most favoritest people in the entire world!
Oh, glory be.
I'm rather excited.
Because that means that I have even more motivation to
get my personal progress done this summer.
It was already in my list of projects to do...
But that's just plain awesome. Right?
Yup.

And you know what else?
I have a photoshoot with an amazing family on Tuesday.
The Blackham Family.
I love them with all my heart.
I'm probably over there hanging with Alex more than anyone else's house.
Which is sad,
cause I don't hang out with peeps all the often anymore.
(Let's hang out, k?)
Oh, and by then,
I'll be done with finals!
Awesome? I think so.
And then Wednesday is yearbook day and I'm determined to get all my pages filled.
It'll be so sweet!
*cough* I mean awesome! AWESOME. This post is all about awesome.
And THEN come Thursday,
mwahaha,
I get to help set up the 'T' on the mountain for graduation,
which just so happens to be in Provo at the BYU Marriot Center.
And I get to help usher that in my cool lookin' (awesome) brand new
student council jacket. Yep. Awesome.
Life isn't only good, it's awesome.
Just like it should be.
Now I just need to pass my English final... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment