Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rewind-Morp 2011

Yep, I went on a date on Saturday.
And it was FUN.
Very relaxed.
My favorite way to do it.
Especially when I'm stressed.
It was nice to just spend a Saturday with a good friend.
I don't want to go into too much detail,
because I wrote 15 pages about it in my journal,
so I'm sure you can imagine that I'm tired of writing about it. LOL.
Yeah, anyways,
it was a blast.
And I would definitely do it again in a heartbeat.
We don't have our official pictures yet, but ya gotta give them time
that's for sure.
Alright.
Well, here ya go.








Honestly, these are basically the only pictures I got. Sad, huh? Hence the 15 pages of journal writing (which took forever, mind you...) Anyways, We look pretty cool in our awesome shirts huh? Yeah, I thought so too :)
I'll shut up and just show you pictures... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment