Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Things to do to keep life interesting:

Sometimes I find that even Mr. Broadbent can find funny things to show the class. Recently, he's shown us some comics or even a video or two at the start of class that has to do with physics... or not. Sometimes, they're just random and pointless, but awesome. Just like yesterday! Yesterday he pulled up a powerpoint slide with the title: "Things to do to keep life interesting:" I thought to myself, this ought to be interesting. Well, it was freaking hilarious. Just saying. Therefore, I shall share them with you. Anybody interested in doing them with me, you just tell me when and where and I'll be there! :)

  • Sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
  • Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
  • Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
  • Specify that your drive-through order is 'to go'.
  • When the money comes out of the ATM, scream, "I WON! I WON!"
  • When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling,"Run for your lives! They're loose!"
Well, once I have accomplished these...
I'll find something else entertaining to do
and then I'll be sure to tell you ALL about it.

Oh, and PS I got a cool lookin' keychain at the Drama Banquet tonight for being stage manager at the beginning of the year. I felt special. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment