Thursday, April 21, 2011

Feeling Better

I babysat my cousins tonight. Ages 9, almost 8 and almost 4. Always welcome in their eyes and rushing for hugs as soon as I walk in the door. I'm sad that I can't watch them tomorrow, but I've got a date. :)


And don't worry Chels. I didn't give in to anyone, I just worked things out with my date, who happens to be one of the coolest people I know. Much love to Shaundra and Erin as well. I love you all very very much. More than you know ♥ 
And regardless of the drama,
Life is good.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT
Sav: "Hey Sage, guess what?"
Sage (almost 4): "What?"
Sav: "I like you..." (this is where I smiled widely)
Sage: (this is where she got a very puzzled look on her face and she very matter-of-factly said,) "You have blue teeth!"


(So these pictures are about a year old... but they work. I shall get some new ones soon. They're just the cutest though, aren't they?)

No comments:

Post a Comment