Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

So I got to speak in sacrament today and my family showed up (as well as a few close friends), and doubled the attendance in the ward. CRAZY! I know. So after sacrament, we all went home, changed, and then went over to grandma’s for a fun-filled day. I love my family. They bring me the happiness that I can’t get anywhere else... :) Also, I wanted to add that there will be more pictures to come. These are just some more glamorous pictures rather than what actually happened. Probably some of my best yet. So... maybe on Facebook when I allow myself back on in about a month and a half... ha! I love little kids. Especially when they smile... and horses were fun to take pictures of. Definitely gonna have to do that more often. Let me know what you think! :)






Wow... I hope you love your family just as much as I love mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment