Sunday, September 4, 2011

All This Talk About Weddings...

Last night I went to TWO (yes 2) wedding receptions. We were there before one of them started. I wanted to see the bride (even though she wasn't all ready yet) and I also wanted to see her Bridals (which I took!!!) she had a couple that were humongous and I was so proud of myself! The pictures turned out so neat! They had some spread out all over the table and it was just awesome. I took my camera into the church but I was so excited that I forgot to take a picture of the display until I got back out to the car. Haha, I'm a dork. I know.

One thing though, I was talking to Alex about this the other day and he brought it up and he said that there should be pictures of the groom as well as the bride at the reception! I was like, "Yup. I whole-heartedly agree with that statement." Besides, it's the grooms day too, not just the bride's. The groom is just as much a part of the wedding anyways. (He's like... half of it!) So at my wedding there will be just as many pictures of the groom as there will the bride (Hey! That's me :)) Anyways, I'd better be going. All this talk of weddings makes me a little anxious sometimes. Haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment