Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Impossible

In the past week or so, I've done exactly what I told myself I'm not going to do this year. Ha, I might be considering myself an idiot if not other things. I may or may not have started piling on the responsibilities that I don't necessarily have time for. I mean, I still need somewhat of some down time with friends and whatnot, but we'll see how that goes. And work none the less.

Well, not only am I joining Chamber (which is going to be so completely amazing and wonderful) but it's going to take up a lot of time. But hopefully a lot of the stuff that I have to do will be mostly done in class. Hopefully. Then in Tech yesterday, we were told that we had to volunteer to help with something with the production. I volunteered to be Assistant Stage Manager. I'm just really hoping that I don't end up being the actual Stage Manager, because after last year, I KNOW that I just simply do not have the time. Let's hope that I'll be able to work things out with my work schedule and the actual Stage Manager (Rachael) and work everything out. I realized that there's no time like the present to teach myself time management. No more wasting time and no more time to procrastinate. I just simply will not be able to do it. I need to make sure that I'm still doing a senior portrait session. Hm... quick text message in class? Quite possibly. I also forgot to see what time the light is just right. HA, I forgot. It's rather important especially since it's been getting darker earlier. Hm, I guess we'll just have to see what happens. Hopefully I'll be able to get out of auditions early and be able to go and hopefully everything will work out. Can't wait. :)

This year I am going to do the impossible. How? I'm not quite sure yet, but I've figured out that it'll be extremely good to just start out with living day to day instead of worrying too much about everything else. Oh how life just carries me away.

No comments:

Post a Comment