Saturday, November 10, 2012

Expressing Thankfulness [Day 10]

Today I am most grateful for a wonderful night spent with a wonderful friend. Even after spending very little time with each other in the last year, we are still great friends and can talk about just about anything. It's fantastic. We sat and chatted while he made dinner for his sister's date tonight. I got some too and it was DELICIOUS! I told him he could make me dinner any night. I just miss being around him a lot. I miss all the jokes and just sitting and doing nothing for long periods of time. I just miss him all around. We've already made plans to do stuff over winter break. It shall be marvelous. Be prepared for magicalness my friends.

Oh, and just so you're aware, he'll start spreading rumors that I drop hints very subtly and he's finally catching on. Don't believe anything that he says ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment