Monday, November 26, 2012

Extended Break

I skipped class today already knowing that it was just a second review of the test... it probably wasn't my brightest idea ever - but it just comes to show that I wanted to get a lot done today, but haven't really. I wrote down a list of stuff that I needed to finish today and I think that I've only finished one thing besides "breathe" and "eat" since 2 o'clock this afternoon. But that's not much considering that my food handlers permit took me two and a half hours to do. Today has just been kind of a lame day and that's all there really is to it. Kinda stinks. Well, I'm basically done with this semester and ready for a new one - too bad I still have finals in the way. Looks like I'd better get down and dirty with the books. And starting a new job. And a presentation tomorrow. Should be exciting? Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment