Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Expressing Thankfulness [Day 7]

Today I'm grateful for proactivity. Not because I've been proactive today - in fact, quite the opposite, but I just thought I would let you know that I have a book report due in the morning and I haven't exactly started it. Let the BSing begin. Not to mention that I have the beginnings of an English paper due in the morning as well. Heck yes. I rock at this whole procratination thing!

Okay, for reals though:

  • I'm very grateful for all of my friends who got their mission calls tonight.
    • Nate: Alpine German Speaking Mission (consists of Germany, Austria and Switzerland
    • Cam: Germany Frankfurt
    • Several others got theres, but these are the ones I'm most excited for! These two guys are stellar and are such great examples to me and everyone else around them!
  • My counsellor, Juanita, IS THE BEST! She is just so fun and spunky and loves to have fun. It's just hilarious! I mean, who else will suggest we shut the door and watch YouTube videos in between our meeting. Seriously, she is the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment