Saturday, November 3, 2012

Expressing Thankfulness [Day 3]

For as long as I can remember, my family always separates our cans from our other garbage, and every once in a while, we gather all of these cans up and take them to the recycling plant down on Geneva Road and trade them in for cash. So what I've decided to do is collect all of our cans and put that money towards my mission fund. I absolutely love the fact that we are able to do this. Granted, aluminum is only about $0.60 a pound, but hey, every penny counts. I'm so grateful that our family has been doing this for forever and that I can collect all these cans for a good cause. Of course this won't get me all the way to $10K, but it's a good start :) (Just for a rough estimate, this is only about $15-20 worth of aluminum, BUT it's better than nothing! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment