Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Expressing Thankfulness [Day 13]

Well, I'm not staying caught up very well, but I would like to express gratitude for my institute classes. They're freaking awesome. Mission prep AND Teachings of Joseph Smith. It's so fascinating. I love all of the spiritual uplifting that I get from them. They're magical. I also love the people that I have met at school. They definitely make it worth going to.

Today I'm especially grateful for Clayton and the intellectual conversations we have (haha, if you could call them that) and the merciless teasing even though we've only been friends for a short while. I enjoy listening to his opinion and look forward to getting to know him better. Granted, I can't answer a lot of his questions - but I enjoy his company nonetheless.

I also love Scott - we're like BFFs. He sits in front of me in my Joseph Smith class. My ginormously tall friend has the sweetest smile and always makes my day when I see him. He's just fun to mess around with. I know you'll get married some day Scott ;)

Of course there's Devin. He sits next o me in my Joseph Smith class. He shared his candy with me today. And I can't forget to mention the cheesy grin on my face when he shared his Sour Patch Watermelon candy with me today. It was fantastic! :D

And last, but definitely not least, there's Lexi, who I've been friends with forever - we finally have a class together! Mission prep! Yay! :) We even joined it around the same time. It was fantastic. And I'm looking forward to going into the MTC with her next week as an investigator. It'll be an amazing experience, I already know it.

Now I'm going to go and suffer through some homework and quite possibly work out how I'm possibly going to work full time now that I have a new job. Woo. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment